ATPS Publications Centre
The ATPS Publications Centre includes working papers, research papers, special papers, technopolicy briefs, annual reports, annual conference and workshop reports and other materials capturing much of ATPS's capacity building and research history.
By Jacques Kouakou Working Papers Series No. 50
By Clement Dzidonu. Special Paper Series 5
It gives me pleasure to introduce the African Technology Policy Studies Network (ATPS) Annual Report for the year 2011.
This report presents a summary update of the STI capacity building activities and financial position of the African Technology Policy Studies Network (ATPS) Secretariat for the period 01 January 2011 to 31 December 2011. The report is organized under the strategic objectives outlined in the ATPS Annual Work plan for the period 01 January – 31 December 2011.
Design and Analysis of a 1MW Grid-Connected Solar PV System in Ghana
[Shakespear Mudombi, Mammo Muchie], ATPS RESEARCH PAPER No. 27
Contents in focus
- 2012 ATPS Annual Conference
- ATPS participates in the 1st Bio-Innovate Regional Scientific Conference
- Women and Youth in STI
- Bio-Economy through Policy in Eastern Africa
- ATPS Participates in UNESCO’s Science Policy Workshop
- ATPS launches new Chapters
- Spotlight on Chapters & Focal Points
- ATPS News Round UP